[BITList] PAKISTANI JOKES - BANNED IN PAKISTAN

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sat Dec 17 11:45:22 GMT 2011

Here are some of text messages that have angered the Pakistani establishment:

Here are some of those text messages that have angered the Pakistani establishment:

1. Long lines.

A man standing in a long line for food tells the others in the line that he is leaving the line to go to shoot the President. He returns after a few hours and rejoins the line.

Did you manage to kill him, everyone asks him?

No, that line is longer than this one, he replies.

2. Robber meets Zardari

Robber: Give me all your money!

Zardari: Do you know who I am? I am President Asif Ali Zardari.

Robber: OK. Give me all my money.

3. TV anchor announcing:

Terrorists have kidnapped our beloved Zardari and are demanding $5,000,000 or they will burn him with petrol. Please donate what you can. I have donated five litres.

4. Postmaster General announcing

To commemorate the ascension to the Presidency, Pakistan Post has officially launched a new stamp. But the people of Pakistan are confused which side on the stamp to spit on.

5. Announcement In Zardari official airplane

Mr. President , We are about to land. Could you please put Sherry Rehman (former Information minister) in an upright position. Thank you.

6. Pakistani meets American

Pakistani to American: What do you guys do with thieves?

American: We treat them humanely and give them nice food, warm clothes and long jury trials

Pakistani: Thats nothing. We give them the Presidency.

7. Genie meets Pakistani

Genie to Pakistani: Order me my master. What can I do for you?

Pakistani to Genie: Bring me all the wealth in the Swiss bank.

Genie: My name is Genie, not Zardari.