[BITList] For those who drive

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Fri Dec 16 01:24:01 GMT 2011

If you have lost anyone in a road accident recently, don't watch this one.

Please share with all the people that you care for.

John.

As we are coming into another Christmas, road safety is once again of great concern, the attached advert really hits home on what could happen if we do the wrong thing or if we are not concentrating when we are behind the wheel please view with care.

Aussie Ad Campaign!

This needs to be passed around to everyone who has the keys to a vehicle. This is perhaps one of the most intense commercials ever made.
I think that Australia should be complimented on having the guts to "tell it like it is" and get this campaign out to all of its licensed drivers by airing it on TV.
It is very moving and very life like.  It has a very strong impact.
If you choose to, pass it along to all of your friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Z2mf8DtWWd8