[BITList] yeah, right!

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Wed Dec 14 14:45:12 GMT 2011

      funny, I haven’t noticed – have you?
      ct
      PS – dream on Mr. Munksgaard.

      Nokia Exec: 'Kids Today Fed Up With iPhone, Confused by Android'
      By Sarah Jacobsson Purewal , PCWorld    Dec 14, 2011 5:43 AM

      Credit: Flickr User Yeray HernándezKids today! You just can't satisfy them. Well, Apple and Google can't--but, apparently, Nokia can.

      According to the Nokia Director of Portfolio, Product Marketing and Sales, Niels Munksgaard, the youth of today are fed up with Apple's iPhone and confused by Google's Android platform. Er…yeah, okay.

      "What we see is that youth are pretty much fed up with iPhones," Munksgaard told Pocket-lint in an interview Tuesday. "Everyone has the iPhone. Also, many are not happy with the complexity of Android and the lack of security."