[BITList] The advantages of owning an Apple Computer

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Fri Dec 9 15:19:57 GMT 2011

The advantages of owning an Apple Computer – it’s a fallacy, I have found there is no advantage.
I’ve tried both apple and pc and have given up on apple.
so my apple mac mini, etc. is on eBay as we speak.
PS  why do apple fanboys feel the need to keep extoling the virtues of apple, when no one ever asks them?
its like yanks always yapping they are the biggest and best...................
ct