[BITList] IMarEST Lecture

Michael Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Tue Dec 6 17:31:49 GMT 2011

Thanks Hugh, the lecturer mentioned another guy around your way that had also invented a kind of propellor.  He didn't have anything favourable to say about the pods and disliked Rolls Royce.  His lecture was quite funny in places, to the extent that I am going to contact him to give a talk to the Club I'm the hon.sec. of, to give a slightly shorter, say 45 mins. talk.

Mike