[BITList] weather

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Tue Dec 6 16:42:06 GMT 2011

Tuesday,

Frank,

Weather? Yesterday, after enough days of rain to bring on visions of another Flood, we got snow, a whole inch of it. This caused the buses to be unable to come all the way up the hill - Elfin Safety, we heard.  This morning it all froze and the buses didn't come near the hill.  This afternoon it thawed a bit, and the buses were able to come all the way up the hill, though the one we were on only received its instructions to that effect after the journey started.  Probably God looked on it and it was good, or some such.

Tomorrow? God alone knows.