[BITList] two fishermen

M & E. HENDERSON. malcena2 at uwclub.net
Sun Aug 21 17:37:50 BST 2011

I hope that they were not BI fishermen!!

Cute_little_ship

Two Fishermen

Two fishermen were adrift in their rented boat due to an engine failure.
While rummaging through the boat's provisions, one of the men stumbled
across an old lamp. Secretly hoping that a genie would appear, he rubbed the
lamp vigorously. To the amazement of the castaways, a genie came forth. This
particular genie, however, stated that he could only deliver one wish, not
the standard three.

Without giving much thought to the matter the man blurted out, "Make the
entire ocean into beer!" The genie clapped his hands with a deafening crash,
and immediately the entire sea turned into the finest brew ever sampled by
mortals.

Simultaneously, the genie vanished. Only the gentle lapping of beer on the
hull broke the stillness as the men considered their circumstances.

One man looked disgustedly at the other whose wish had been granted. After a
long, tension filled moment, he spoke: "Nice going idiot! Now we're going to
have to piss in the boat!"