[BITList] Britain's future rests on David Cameron dismantling the Human Rights Act | Mail Online

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 17 12:40:15 BST 2011

John,

It's the Daily Mail, so what else?  The words "baby" and "bath water" come to mind.  Clearly it's a good time for slipping in changes on a supposed wave of support from a pissed off nation for a nudge further to the right.  Which of the four nations would that be? one wonders, incidentally. The changes mentioned in the article don't worry me enough to start me rioting about them - it's the faceless barstewards behind it all who worry me.