[BITList] explicitly demand -eh!

COLIN TAYLOR s14engine at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 10 01:56:24 BST 2011

no, they can’t do that, frank
most of the fools still want to be john wayne – send in the cavalry and all that shit.
although I think it is dawning on some that fairly unorganised rag heads with ak-47 and rpg’s are kicking our asses.........................
[like the little yellow men in vietnam did. guys pushing bikes {$5} through the jungle v B52’s dropping $10 million worth of bombs per day --- and the B52’s LOST..................!]
wasn’t there a lesson to be learnt there?.............APPARENTLY NOT.
it would be a great idea if bashar assad told the US to shut the fuck up.
ct