[BITList] Another point of view

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Mon Aug 8 14:21:04 BST 2011

hugh
there is something seriously wrong with the criteria credit card rating agencies use to produce their ‘scores’.
they must be aware of this from all the complaints they receive but rarely respond to – but either don’t care or don’t know how to fix the situation.
however, they would rush to find a fix if they were shown how much money they were losing by turning down potentially good customers, giving credit cards to peoples dogs, mickey mouse and folks who have no chance in hell of paying off their credit card debt.
ct