[BITList] Fwd: Fwd: [vsdh] Pure professionalism - implement it in ur life

Michael Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Sun Aug 7 15:49:55 BST 2011

Hugh,

When I was on the MOMBASA in the mid fifties, we were friends with people from the Public Works Dept. in Mtwara, they used to come down to the ship for their Meat and Cheese from Mombasa.  This guy drove a Humber and some kind person had put sugar in his petrol tank.  If it stalled , he used to get out of the car and tap the carburettor with a cigar cutter, it worked every time !

Mike

Begin forwarded message: