[BITList] David Cameron's US 'supercop' blocked by Theresa May-Telegraph

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Sat Aug 6 09:36:05 BST 2011

Where does he get his ideas from?  From his unelected and overpaid pals, is where. The only solution to the Met is to disband it and rebuild a different thing from scratch.  As always, the comments on the story show a distressing level of idiocy among those who can (a) operate a computers, and (b) type.

The student girlfriend of my son was arrested in Glasgow by 3 policemen on Saturday (all they had spare at that moment ?) while alone in her house. At the station she was locked up in a cell with the light permanently on till Monday before being taken to court and given bail (without ever entering a plea).  She was grilled about her political affiliations and asked for the names of people she associated with. Her crime?  Walking home through the Kelvingrove Park while the student-inspired fake royal wedding party was taking place. It is providential she wasn't carrying a table leg wrapped in paper at the time, thus inviting 8 bullets in the head.  On reflection, they could give the Met job to Donald Duck for all I care - any cretin would do.