[BITList] Miscommunication

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Fri Aug 5 14:11:22 BST 2011

 Your laugh for the day!
Miscommunication

A blond co-worker got a pen stuck inside our printer. She started to try and remove the pen, but I told her we don't have time for that now, just put a note on the printer telling folks not to use it and then report it to the Help Desk. So she grabbed a piece of paper and scribbled on it I  left before she finished the note.
* About 20 minutes later, one of my techs comes in laughing and says he was just in the lobby, saw a piece of paper on a printer and went to investigate.
·       Attached is what he found. Sometimes things don't always come out the way you want them to...

  *
*
*
*
*
*
*down*
*
*
*
*
*
*down*
*
*
*
*

Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity and send this to someone you want to bring a smile to (maybe even a chuckle)...in other words, send it to everyone. We all need to smile every once in a while.