[BITList] 50's and 60's

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Fri Apr 29 00:55:55 BST 2011

Unfortunately not my 50 & 60's the pay packet didnt support these machines
frank

        */_Just  put this on and will start the show itself - turn up
        your  speakers_/*

        */Someone  did an awesome job putting this together and with
        sound to boot. At the very end of the video you'll  hear the
        song ' Thunder Road ' sung by the star of  the movie for which
        it was the theme!  Not  uncommon except this is the one and only
        song ever  recorded, for publication, sung by Robert Mitchum! /*

        */Cars  we drove in the 50's and 60's

        Click on line below
        /*/_
        _//http://cruzintheavenue.com/CarsWeDrove.htm /