[BITList] Mature Lady Driver (FANTASTIC)

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Sun Apr 24 17:33:06 BST 2011

                        *A  mature (over 40) lady gets pulled over for
                          speeding...***

                        *
                        Older  Woman**:  Is there a problem, Officer?**
                        Officer**:  Ma'am, you were speeding.
                        **
                        Older  Woman**:  Oh, I see.
                        **
                        Officer**:  Can I see your license please?
                        **
                        Older  Woman**:  I'd give it to you but I don't
                        have one.
                        **
                        Officer**:  Don't have one?
                        **
                        Older  Woman**:  Lost it, 4 years ago for drunk
                        driving.
                        **
                        Officer**:  I see....Can I see your vehicle
                        registration papers please.
                        **
                        Older  Woman**:  I can't do that.
                        **
                        Officer**:  Why not? *
                        *
                        Older  Woman**:  I stole this car. *
                        *
                        Officer**:  Stole it?
                        **
                        Older  Woman**:  Yes, and I killed and hacked up
                        the  owner.**
                        **
                        Officer**:  You what? *
                        *
                        Older  Woman**:  His body parts are in plastic
                        bags in the trunk if you want to see *
                        *
                        The Officer looks at the  woman and slowly backs
                        away to his car and calls for back up.  Within
                        minutes 5 police cars circle the car. A senior
                        officer  slowly approaches the car, clasping his
                        half drawn gun.
                        **
                        Officer  2**:  Ma'am, could you step out of your
                        vehicle  please!**The  woman steps out of her
                        vehicle.
                        **
                        Older  woman**:  Is there a problem sir?
                        **
                        Officer  2**:  One of my officers told me that
                        you have stolen this car and  murdered the owner.
                        **
                        Older  Woman**:  Murdered the owner? *
                        *
                        Officer  2**:  Yes, could you please open the
                        trunk of your car,  please.**
                        **
                        The  woman opens the trunk, revealing nothing
                        but an empty  trunk.**
                        **
                        Officer  2**:  Is this your car, ma'am?
                        **
                        Older  Woman**:  Yes, here are the registration
                        papers.
                        The officer is quite  stunned.**
                        **
                        Officer  2**:  One of my officers claims that
                        you do not have a driving license.

                        The woman digs into her handbag and pulls out a
                        clutch  purse and hands it to the officer. *
                        *
                        The officer examines the  license. He looks
                        quite puzzled.
                        **
                        Officer  2**:  Thank you ma'am, one of my
                        officers told me you didn't have a  license,
                        that you stole this car, and that you murdered
                        and hacked  up the owner. *
                        *
                        Older  Woman**:  Bet the liar told you I was
                        speeding,  too.*

                        *
                        *
                        *
                        **
                        Don't  Mess With Mature Ladies *
                        If  you want to brighten someone's day, pass
                        this on to someone you  know.

                        *I  just did!*

                .