[BITList] of the future!?

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Tue Apr 19 16:52:45 BST 2011

      This is email between me in the USA and a friend in the USA wrt the political scene here and the dunning down of the middle/poor class who are slowly but surely becoming poorer.

      Listers living outside the USA – do you feel you are in a similar position? what is your view of your political system/situation?

    Friend wrote.. ...............My personal belief is that the leaders of both parties are mere puppets of the rich and powerful(and the lobbyists are their errand boys) whose sole interests are to amass even more power and wealth while subjugating all others outside their circle.  I don't know if it is so much a conspiracy as it is human nature to want more and to kick others while they're down.  Who knows, maybe a little of both.  End result still the same.  The gap between the have and have nots continues to widen at the expense of the shrinking middle class.  Those in power are so out of touch that while they exploit the middle class into extinction.  Talk about biting the hand that feeds you!

    As long as we allow our politicians to live like princes and do not hold them accountable for their poor performance and dishonesty, things will continue down the same road.  The machine has become so large and now set in motion may be impossible to stop without bloodshed.  It is in the interest of those in power to have a 2 party system offering to the "dumbed down" voters a choice (that really is no choice at all) between 2 pre-picked candidates.  A prime example of this was the contest between Bush and Kerry.  Both Skull and Bones men.  Take your pick but in the end you get the same puppet doing the bidding of his masters.  But the voting public is convinced that there was a difference between the 2 parties.  Clinton was actually helped into the White House by the first George Bush as a "thank you" for his help in Mena, AK.  They were more allies than opponents.

    I have read various things about the Skull and Bones, CFR, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Bilderbergers, etc., etc.  It seems as if the vast majority of the world's citizens have been methodically overwhelmed by a powerful minority.