[BITList] Fwd: [vsdh] FW: Wine glasses and music....

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 19 12:18:32 BST 2011

Mike,

Quite stunning - the mind boggles.  It was written for the organ, and the glass harp gives it that flavour, to my ears anyway. I've got the music somewhere.  Before I joined the MN, I took trumpet lessons from the late Roy Whiteford, and when I left the MN I took guitar lessons from his multi-instrumentalist brother, the late Jack.  At one point he loaned me the music - I recall thinking it would sound great on the guitar.  It would, but it's beyond me.