[BITList] Welcome to TPA

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Thu Apr 14 08:20:38 BST 2011

*WELCOME TO TPA...(Terrorist-Proof Airlines**)*

**

*TPA  is in the safe flying business !!*

**

**

*We can absolutely _guarantee_ no WALK-ON GUNS, KNIVES, BOX CUTTERS,
SHOE-BOMBS, PADDED UNDERWEAR, or other weapons will EVER be carried on
our flights !*

**

**

*Book your next flight with TPA, the SAFEST airline in*

*                          the flying industry....*

*
*

*
*

*And, if a Muslim sees a naked woman, he is obliged to commit
suicide.... So you're perfectly safe with us !*

*                      Please forward to your friends !*

*                             We need passengers !!!*