[BITList] Quickies

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Thu Apr 14 04:54:28 BST 2011

    /Quickies /
    //
    */I dialed a number and got the following recording: /*
    */"I am not available right now, but /*
    */Thank you for caring enough to call. /*
    */I am making some changes in my life. /*
    */Please leave a message after the /*
    */Beep. If I do not return your call, /*
    */You are one of the changes." /*
    //
    */~~~~~ /**//*
    //*/( I LOVE THIS ONE! ) /*
    */My wife and I had words, /*
    */But I didn't get to use mine. /*
    */~~~~~ /*
    */God made man before woman so as to give him time /*
    */To think of an answer for her first question. /*

    */~~~~~ /*
    */Man comes home, finds his wife with his friend in bed. /*
    */He shoots his friend and kills him. /*
    */Wife says "If you behave like this, you will lose ALL your
    friends!" /*
    //
    */******************************************* /*
    //
    */What's the difference between stress, tension and panic? /*
    */Stress is when wife is pregnant, /*
    */Tension is when girlfriend is pregnant, /*
    */And Panic is when both are pregnant. /*
    //
    */**************************************** /*
    //
    */Teacher: Do you know the importance of a period? /*
    //
    */Kid: Yeah, once my sister said she has missed one, my mom fainted, /*
    */Dad got a heart attack & our driver ran away. /*
    //
    */********************************************************* /*
    //
    */A women asks man who is traveling with six children, /*
    */"Are all these kids yours?" /*
    */The man replies, "No, I work in a condom factory and these /*
    */Are customer complaints". /*
    //
    */********************************************************* /*
    //
    */A young boy asks his Dad, "What is the difference between
    confident and confidential?" /*
    //
    */Dad says, "You are my son, I'm confident about that. /*
    */Your friend over there, is also my son, that's confidential." /*
    //
    //
    */_Nominated as the best short joke this year... _/*

    */A three-year-old boy was examining his testicles /*
    */While taking a bath. /*
    */"Mom" he asked, "are these my brains?" /*
    */"Not yet," she replied./*

<http://www.incredimail.com/?id=606431&rui=80530933&sd=20110228>