[BITList] more Dara

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Mon Apr 11 14:23:41 BST 2011

Hugh,
The RO Sinclare if I remember right had been sunk in both WW1 & WW11 and
had this fixation that he was going to die up the gulf so when I heard
that he was missing after Dara sunk thought it must have come true, but
one of the cadets apparently had been looking after him. Ramsey was a
excellent guy to work with. I thought the gulf run was the pits lousy
food,hot and one ended up covered in prickly heat was not sorry when it
came time for me to transfer
frank