[BITList] more Dara

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Mon Apr 11 02:28:22 BST 2011

Colin,
The ceo changed between my fist and second trips also instrument played
trumpet and violin not sure in what order now, Ramsey Birrel was 2eo
ro was Sinclair the cat belonged to him fraid I cant remember the names
of the others though I kept a watch with the 4eo on the second trip
think he was called sandy but wouldn't be sure, I was an elec sent out
too early to join Karanja and just filling in time till I joined her.
6ft2in, skinny, red haired, see photo on board karanja1960 attached
frank