[BITList] My Retirement Plan..

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Thu Apr 7 19:23:34 BST 2011

    This is a variation on the retirement cruise............

    Must admit this seems like quite a plan, though I suppose like all
    these things there are pitfalls not obvious at first sight
    frank

        *The following is where you'll find me when I can't live alone
        anymore.
        This is my plan and I am sticking to it!!  NO NURSING HOME FOR ME!!!

        No nursing  home for me. I am checking into the Holiday  Inn!
        With  the average cost for a nursing home care costing  $188.00
        per day, there is a better way when we  get old and feeble.

        I  have already checked on reservations at the  Holiday Inn. For
        a combined long term stay  discount and senior discount, it's
        $49.23 per  night.  That leaves  $138.77 a day  for: Breakfast,
        lunch and dinner in any  restaurant we want, or room service,
        laundry,  gratuities and special TV movies. Plus, they  provide
        a spa, swimming pool, a workout room, a  lounge and
        washer-dryer, etc .....    Most have free toothpaste and razors,
        and all  have free shampoo and soap.

        $5  worth of tips a day will have the entire  staff  scrambling
        to help you. They treat  you like a customer, not a patient.
        There is a  city bus stop out front, and seniors ride free.  The
        handicap bus will also pick you up (if you  fake a decent limp).

        To  meet other nice people, call a church bus on  Sundays.*

        *For  a change of scenery, take the airport shuttle  bus and eat
        at one of the nice restaurants  there.  While you're at  the
        airport,  fly somewhere. Otherwise, the cash keeps  building up.

        It  takes months to get into decent nursing homes.  Holiday Inn
        will take your reservation  today.  And you are not stuck in one
        place  forever, you can move from Inn to Inn , or even  from
        city to city. Want to see   Hawaii  ?  They have a Holiday Inn
        there too.
        T V broken?  Light  bulbs need changing?  Need a mattress
          replaced?  No problem. They fix everything,  and apologize for
        the inconvenience.

        The    Inn has a night security person and daily room  service.
        The maid checks to see if you are ok.  If not, they will call
        the undertaker or an  ambulance.   If you fall and break a  hip,
        Medicare will pay for the hip, and Holiday  Inn will upgrade you
        to a suite for the rest of  your life.

        And  no worries about visits from family. They will  always be
        glad to find you, and probably check  in for a few days
          mini-vacation.
        The grand  kids can use the pool.
        /What  more can you ask  for?/

        /So,  when we reach that golden age,
        we'll face it with a grin.
        Just forward all our email  to:

        _ITS  NOT THE YEARS IN YOUR LIFE THAT  COUNT,
        ITS  THE LIFE IN YOUR YEARS! ! !_/*

__________ Información de ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versión de la base de
firmas de virus 5990 (20110327) __________

ESET NOD32 Antivirus ha comprobado este mensaje.

http://www.eset.com <http://www.eset.com/>

__________ Información de ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versión de la base de
firmas de virus 5994 (20110328) __________