[BITList] Fwd: [Fwd: Fwd: FW: A Cows Tail]

Michael Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Mon Apr 4 16:58:58 BST 2011

Begin forwarded message:

Date: 4 April 2011 14:57:08 GMT+01:00

Subject: : A Cows Tail]

A Cow's Tail

                A man staggered into a hospital with a  concussion,
multiple  bruises, two black eyes, and a five iron wrapped  tightly
around
his  throat.

                Naturally, the Doctor asked him, 'What happened  to
YOU?'

                'Well, I was having a quiet round of golf with  my
wife,
when  at a difficult hole, we both sliced our golf  balls into a field
of
cattle.
                 We went to look for them and while I was
looking  around I
noticed  one of the cows had something white at its rear  end.'

                'I walked over, lifted its tail, and sure  enough,
there
was  a golf ball with my wife's monogram on it -  stuck right in the
middle
of  the cow's huge fanny.

                Still holding the cow's tail up, I yelled to
my  wife,
'Hey,  this looks like yours!''

                'I don't remember much after  that'

Iron Mountain (UK) Limited. Registered Office: 3rd Floor Cottons
Centre, Tooley Street, London SE1 2TT. Registered in England & Wales,
No. 01478540.

Visit our websites: www.ironmountain.eu

This email and its attachments are confidential under applicable law
and are intended for use of the sender's addressee only, unless the
sender expressly agrees otherwise, or unless a separate written
agreement exists between Iron Mountain and a recipient company
governing communications between the parties and any data that may be
so transmitted. Transmission of email over the Internet is not a secure
communications medium. If you are requesting or have requested the
transmittal of personal data, as defined in applicable privacy laws, by
means of email or in an attachment to email, you may wish to select a
more secure alternate means of transmittal that better supports your
obligations to protect such personal data.

If the recipient of this message is not the recipient named above,
and/or you have received this email in error, you must take no action
based on the information in this email. You are hereby notified that
any dissemination, misuse or copying or disclosure of this
communication by a recipient who has received this message in error is
strictly prohibited. If this message is received in error, please
return this email to the sender and immediately highlight any error in
transmittal.

Thank you.