[BITList] More Wal Martian Pix

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Mon Apr 4 04:00:40 BST 2011

yes, ron

fantastic though it may appear to normal people - these folks are real!
the group penuriosus ignarus clearly have somethings in common; they are not well off and have no education – hence they have no concept or interest in the world outside their trailer park and tv set.
walmart is an extension of their miserable existence. they are probably nowhere near as happy as pigs in s***!
from my experience having shopped at walmart thousands of times, it appears that all the many pix is in this series are genuine.
the type of shopper one sees in walmart depends upon the time of day and the location of the walmart.
presuming they are US citizens, the penuriosus ignarus are eligible to vote but probably don’t.

colin