[BITList] Some History - AUSCHWITZ

Ronald Thomas thomas.ronald at wanadoo.fr
Sat Apr 2 21:39:17 BST 2011

What a brilliant idea, get the UN to do it  instead of faffing aound doing virtually nothing potent or sensible.  Ron

p.s If you read my further contrbutions you may, correctly think that in my near dotage, I have adopted a bellicose attitude to the world of politics and world politics, mixed upwith the rights of anybody but the guilty. Must say that this Old Poultney is tasting better by the droplet! Buenas Noches  Ron