[BITList] Some History - AUSCHWITZ

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Sat Apr 2 11:23:53 BST 2011

John,

This, as you well know, is just rabble-rousing crap.

I quote, "We killed six million Jews and replaced them with 20 million Muslims. In Auschwitz we burned a culture, thought, creativity, talent. We destroyed the chosen people, truly chosen, because they produced great and wonderful people who changed the world."

"We" ???  When did the guilt for the Holocaust come to be shared by all?  In what sense were the 6 million murdered Jews "replaced" by 20 million Muslims?  And while we're doing the comparative arithmetic bit, how many Muslims "replaced" the non-Jews murdered by the Nazi machine - the gypsies, the mentally feeble, the non-Aryans, the anti-Nazi Germans, the POWs, etc?