[BITList] How is Norma ?

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Fri Apr 1 22:02:16 BST 2011

    HOW  IS NORMA?

    This  is hilarious !!

    A  sweet grandmother
    telephoned  St. Joseph 's Hospital. She timidly asked,
    "Is  it possible to speak to someone who can tell me  how a patient
    is  doing?"

    The  operator  said,
    "I'll be glad to help, dear. What's the  name and room number of
    the  patient?"

    The  grandmother  in her weak, tremulous voice said,
    "Norma  Findlay, Room 302."

    The  operatorreplied,
    "Let  me put you on hold while I check with the  nurse's station for
    that room."

    After a  few minutes,the  operator  returned to the phone and  said,
    "I  have good news. Her nurse just told me that  Norma is doing
    well. Her blood pressure is fine;  her blood work just came back
    normal and  her
    physician, Dr. Cohen, has scheduled her  to be discharged  tomorrow."

    The  grandmother  said,
    "Thank you. That's wonderful. I was so  worried. God bless you for
    the  goodnews."

    The  operator  replied,
    "You're more than welcome. Is Norma  your daughter?"

    The  grandmother  said,
    "No, I'm Norma Findlay in Room 302. No  one tells me  shit."

    <http://www.incredimail.com/?id=606431&rui=88576997>