[BITList] Woman as explained by engineers

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Fri Apr 1 15:13:29 BST 2011

Hugh,
If Dysons products are supposed to be of good engineering quality then
as far as our friends and family are concerned he has overrated himself
we have had 3 of his machines fail, 2 in the first year and one after 18
months innovated  they maybe, quality they are not and all used in a
domistic environment. I think the word engineer is very loosely bandied
about nowadays compared with what we thought constituted an engineer.
Mind you when one looks at the dictionary definition!