[BITList] Airport Security Solution]]

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Sat Sep 25 11:36:26 BST 2010

    *Here's  the solution to all the controversy over full-body scanners
    at the airports:*

    *Have  a booth that you can step into that will not x-ray you, but
    will detonate any explosive device you may have on your body.    It
    would be a*
    *win-win for everyone, and there would be none of this crap  about
    racial profiling and this method would eliminate a long and
    expensive trial.*
    *Justice would be quick and swift.  This  is so simple that it's
    brilliant. I can see it now. You're in the airport terminal and you
    hear a muffled explosion.*
    *Shortly  thereafter an announcement comes over the PA system,
    "Attention standby  passengers. We now have a seat available on
    flight number 4665 ..../ Paging maintenance. Shop Vac needed in
    booth number 4/."*