[BITList] Thursday Funny

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Wed Sep 22 11:08:52 BST 2010

*Sweet Tea*

*A woman goes to the doctor, beaten black and blue.*

*The Doctor asks: "What happened?"*

*The woman says: "Doctor, I don't know what to do. Every time my husband
comes home drunk he beats me to a pulp."*

*The Doctor says: "I have a real good cure for that. When your husband
comes home drunk, just take a glass of sweet tea and start swishing it
in your mouth. Just swish and swish but don't swallow until he goes to
bed and is asleep."*

*Two weeks later the woman comes back to the doctor looking fresh
and reborn.*

*The woman says: "Doctor, that was a brilliant idea! Every time my
husband came home drunk, I swished with sweet tea. I swished and
swished, and he didn't touch me! How does the tea do that?"*

*The Doctor says: "The tea does bugger all, it's keeping your mouth shut
that does the trick?"** *