[BITList] Fwd: Hoofers at their best

Michael Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Wed Sep 15 09:59:25 BST 2010

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: Fw: Hoofers at their best

Please ensure before forwarding this message that you remove all previous addressees in order to prevent the increased possibility of junk, tracking cookies, reduce spam and to safeguard other genuine users and yourself. Thank you.

ARE YOU OLD ENOUGH TO REMEMBER ????

FOR YOU YOUNG FOLKS, HERE IS SOMETHING YOU PROBABLY HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE AND UNFORTUNATELY, YOU MAY NEVER SEE AGAIN.
FOR US OLDER FOLKS, THIS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST.
AND WE HAD IT FOR MANY YEARS!

James Cagney & Bob Hope... this is a great video.

We are so used to Hope as comedian and Cagney as a gangster we forget they started as hoofers.

James Cagney & Bob Hope at a Friar's Club meeting.
Now THIS is dancing!
And watch for Bob Hope's moon walk in the middle.
This was a side of these two entertainers you hardly ever saw, but it shows their enormous talent.