[BITList] Video: CCTV footage of P&O cruise liner in freak storm -Telegraph

Michael Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Thu Sep 9 09:53:30 BST 2010

Hugh,

I watched the docu last night on QUEST on the "Oasis of the Seas".  Throughout, watching this monster with 5000 passengers aboard, I couldn't help thinking about adverse weather and it's effect.  The film showed her on flat calm seas.  Maybe in the bad weather season they put her in drydock !  The Old Man seemed to think that the ship's 47M beam was the answer !

Mike