[BITList] The Danes are in Trouble!

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 8 19:26:37 BST 2010

I don't believe in "race", but I can think on no other term to use in discussions of this kind.  So the article is "racist", though not overtly so.  Like many such, it overstates its case, over keen to introduce statistics and extrapolate to the future.  I found a material along these lines online where the Americans running the website were telling Danes who criticised the content that they didn't know what they were talking about.  I often think that if it wasn't Muslims it would be some other buggers to blame.  And we await the burning of Korans by the deranged "pastor" of a US church with 50 equally (I assume) deranged adherents.  That'll larn them pesky monkey worshippers, etc.  Here we see the overt side of "racism". These are the bastards I blame.