[BITList] Liverpool Daily Post - News - Liverpool News - LiverpoolJohn Lennon Airport 'body on flight' family try to sue police

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 7 08:31:10 BST 2010

Mike,

I know only what was said on a couple of TV commentaries.  Did they know he was dead?  As Kenny Dalgleish often said, maybes aye, maybes naw.  Impossible to prove, which doesn't make them guilty, and doesn't make them innocent. They are one or the other.  In all cases the police should be sure of their ground before proceeding against someone.  If it turns out there is no case to answer (as now), they have laid themselves open to a lawsuit, and (as my dad used to say) hell mend them.  I'm all for suing Sky, the oftener the better.