[BITList] outlook

CT's x50type at cox.net
Sun Sep 5 20:51:30 BST 2010

hugh

outlook express problems - I sympathize.
I was about to send an email; icon to start emailer [windows live mail] nowhere to be found. vanished from my desktop.
can't find it in the start menu.
ran a search, found it and put it back where it belongs.
and for the past 2 or 3 days when I close wlm it now asks if I went to send my mail now - and I have already sent it.
it never did this before - just sent the mail.
yesterday it also wouldn't open a new email page.........................!

rfa fort rosalie sound interesting, is it just for rassing or other stuff?   stack of engineers - 4 per watch?