[BITList] need

s14engine s14engine at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 2 16:25:28 BST 2010

ok, frank - seems reasonable to blame the aussie government.
it's not so much the Chinese and Koreans monitoring our mail; they realised sometime ago that the world now operates via computers.
it's unlikely a war can be fought without computers, so broadly speaking - who ever can bring the other side's computers/servers down will have the upper hand.
without command and control via computers - and that includes gps, we are all effed..................................
there is little left now that is not working/needed c/o a computer.

colin