[BITList] ALZHEIMER COLOR TEST

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sun Oct 31 15:27:06 GMT 2010

Hugh,

On 31/10/2010, at 6:46 PM, HUGH wrote:

<< Whatever it is, John, it's nothing to do with Alzheimer's.  When confronted with such things, my brain say, WTF?, and retires. 'Twas always thus, even as a child.  While the class were feverishly calculating (in their heads, mental arithmetic) the cost of 2 and a half dozen eggs at tuppence three farthings for seven, I was gazing into space. >>

The son of a friend of mine (Mike has met him), who lives in Perth has suffered some brain damage in a truck accident.

His mother wrote...in answer to this same task...

"I could not manage but someone in the family got 100% on a second try !!!  Incidentally, he has right hemisphere brain damage !!!!!!!!! "

Obviously Hugh, your right brain has something to do with your problem!  :-)