[BITList] Fwd: De Gaulle

Michael Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Thu Oct 28 13:55:31 BST 2010

Begin forwarded message:

From: "pkhewitt"
Date: 28 October 2010 11:30:46 GMT+01:00
To: "Mike Feltham" <ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com>

Subject: Fw: De Gaulle

Subject: De Gaulle

When Charles De Gaulle decided to retire from public life, the British
ambassador and his wife threw a gala dinner party in his honor.

At the dinner table the Ambassador's wife was talking with Madame
De Gaulle:
"Your husband has been such a prominent public figure, such a
presence on the French and International scene for so many years !
How quiet retirement will seem in comparison. What are you most
looking forward to in these retirement years ?"

"A penis,"  replied Madame De Gaulle.

A huge hush fell over the table. Everyone heard her answer...and no
one knew what to say next.

Le Grand Charles leaned over to his wife and said: "Ma cherie, I believe
ze English pronounce zat word, 'appiness !'"…

Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!