[BITList] Karl Rove questions Sarah Palin's suitability forpresident - Telegraph

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 28 09:38:24 BST 2010

Mike,

I agree with his views on Palin, but Rove himself is no slouch when it comes to Palinesque utterance, witness this unparseable gem.

"With all due candour, appearing on your own reality show on the Discovery Channel, I am not certain how that fits in the American calculus of  'that helps me see you in the Oval Office',"

He mentions her lack of gravitas.  Gravitas was in great demand among the Caesars, etc, in Rome.  One couldn't have enough of it when seeking office or seeking to remain in office.