[BITList] French Quotes

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Wed Oct 27 14:42:44 BST 2010

G'day folks,

On 27/10/2010, at 7:29 PM, David Harvey wrote:

> Except Hugh, when they (the Yanks) can make more profit sitting on the sidelines and
> then join in, make more profit and then claim to have won the war

Can I recommend this book, available from your friendly library - sorry - Knowledge Centre - as they are no called..

"IBM and the Holocaust" by Edwin Black. Published 2001.

At the same time you may be interested in getting this one too.

"The Cuckoo's Egg: Tracking a Spy Through the Maze of Computer Espionage"    A 1989 book written by Clifford Stoll.