[BITList] delusional [barking mad?]

CT's x50type at cox.net
Mon Oct 25 19:38:24 BST 2010

Subject: delusional – barking mad

this is a readers response to an article in the local new orleans newspaper about airport scanners.................................

with attitudes like this, what chance does the land of the free, home of the brave have?

ct

Inappropriate? Alert us.
Reply Post new

ApockawayXXV October 25, 2010 at 8:24AM
Follow
Beginning to end this is a fascist state training program and has nothing to do with safety.

Just recently new and startling evidence has emerged that adds to the already overwhelming evidence that certain segments of our government, intelligence agencies and military planned and carried out the attacks of September 11, 2001.

Al-Qaeda terror mastermind Anwar Al-Awlaki, the man who helped plot the aborted Christmas Day bombing, the Fort Hood shooting, the Times Square bombing attempt, and who also preached to the alleged September 11 hijackers, dined at the Pentagon just months after 9/11 documents obtained by Fox News show.

Now stop and think, how is it one of the most wanted terrorists in the world gets to stroll into the Pentagon and meet with top military and government officials if the terrorists and the military weren't one in the same?

The game is up. Its time for this newspaper and other so-called investigative journalists for the MSM to start looking into and reporting what millions of us already know - 9/11 was an inside job. And as such it makes these wars even more illegal than they already are. There's physical evidence, eye witness testimony, recorded and documented evidence, there's every kind of evidence one can name to prove that the governments story of 9/11 is a complete fabrication. We have the ex-president of Italy, the 2nd in command of Japan, major labor leader in Australia, over 1,300 architects and engineers, professional high-ranking former military, scholars, former congressional representatives, plus hundreds of millions of citizens that have said that 9/11 was not what we were told by this government. Its time to end this charade and peel back the truth and cut out this ugly cancer.

And if you're not convinced Google : "9/11 truth documentaries" and start watching any of the over 100 documentaries, lectures, and evidence available and make up you own mind.

As long as there are those that are living in denial if this awful truth none of us are safe and to continue to allow the cretins that pulled 9/11 off, and those that are covering for them, to remain free means we will never recover but will continue to slide into a tyranny run by sociopaths, and sociopaths don't give a damn how many people die, scratch that, they do care, but not in a caring way, they like death. So you can look forward to killing on a scale that will make all the current deaths pale in comparison.

So how safe does it make you feel that the people that planned and carried out the attacks of 9/11 are still running the show?

Get our troops home. Arrest those responsible. Get our country back from the mass-murders.