[BITList] Pro-G.O.P. Groups Plan Final Campaign Push - NYTimes.com

s14engine s14engine at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 25 16:42:42 BST 2010

mike

ha, ha ...... not only that, the US supreme court recently ruled that not only is it not necessary to disclose names, but there is no limit to the amount of donations/payee!

for example, bill gates could just buy his way to be president.

and as you see [from palin, etc.], there is no IQ test [read bush43], no educational test and no suitable-for-job test – all that is required to be elected is LOTS OF MONEY.

but what irks me is that the madding republican crowd – yer average white Joe, doesn’t realise or understand is that they are being duped – taken to the cleaners.

big contributors are not spending millions to look after average Joe’s interests, but to ensure their own businesses and interests are protected and PROFIT MAXIMISED.

regrettably I have come to see that yer average Joe is just stoopid. who but such a person would go along with the idea that if the rich are made richer, they will be kind and employ more poor fools.

this was ronald reagan’s “trickle-down effect”, which was accepted by the poor majority;  lower taxes on the rich, they will then have more money to spend or save – but hopefully, some of it will trickle down to you poor fools.

unbelievable, how can people be so gullible?  – but ain’t capitalism grand.

ct