[BITList] Britain's Austerity Overdose - NYTimes.com

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Sat Oct 23 23:52:48 BST 2010

and the way we are going we wont have to send troops overseas to fight
Afghans and Iranians as they will all be here living in comfort and
being waited on, building up their strength ready for the take over. Did
you know that they offered the north west of Australia to the Jews after
WWll so that they could set up a new state of Israel? There are a couple
stations up in the Kimberly's one one owned by a jewish company and the
other by an Arab the range of hills separating the two stations are
called the goaln heights by the locals
frank