[BITList] SPEEDING FINES - worth a try I reckon]]

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sat Oct 23 15:47:35 BST 2010

I don't know if this works in Queens;and...

   Worth a try…

   Just thought I would share this with you, as you know I work in the
  speeding fine department in Brisbane's Magistrate's Court and in the
  course of my  investigation into 'fines, their payment methods and
  how points are automatically added against drivers licences' we
  discovered something very interesting 'If You Get a Speeding Fine.'
  This has been tried and it works.

   I have tried to send this to everyone I know. I know for a fact
  that it works so if you ever get in this situation, you have an out.
  We discovered that this procedure works nationwide. Read it and try
  it, you have nothing to lose but the points on your licence.

   This is how it works:

   If you get a speeding ticket or went through a red light or
  whatever the case may be, and you are going to get points on your
  licence, then there is a method to ensure that you DO NOT get any
  points. When you get your fine, send in the cheque to pay for it and
  if the fine is say, $140, then make the cheque out for $141 or some
  small amount over the fine. The system will then
   have to send you back a cheque for the difference, but here  is the
  trick!

   DO NOT CASH THE REFUND CHEQUE!!! Throw it away!! Points are not
  assessed to your licence until all financial transactions are
  complete. If you do not cash the cheque then the transactions are
  NOT complete.
   However, the system has got its money and is happy and will not
  bother you any more. This information came to our attention from a
  very reliable computer company that sets up the standard database
  used by each county's computing system.

   Good luck and share this with all your friends and other family
  members as well!!!