[BITList] don't rule out violent overthrow of government!

CT's x50type at cox.net
Fri Oct 22 21:12:12 BST 2010

?what a great idea - let's just get rid of the government.................................

        ct

        Texas GOP hopeful talks of overthrowing government
        By Associated Press
        Friday, October 22, 2010 - Updated 2 hours ago

        DALLAS - A GOP candidate for Congress says violence against the government is possible if leadership changes do not happen following next month's elections.

        Pastor Stephen Broden is challenging Democratic U.S. Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson in District 30. Broden, according to his website, founded Fair Park Bible Fellowship Church in 1987.

        Broden, in an interview Thursday with WFAA-TV, said he would not rule out violent overthrow of the government if the elections did not produce a change in leadership.

        A violent uprising "is not the first option," but it is "on the table," said Broden, a tea party supporter.

        "If the government is not producing the results or has become destructive to the ends of our liberties, we have a right to get rid of that government and to get rid of it by any means necessary," said Broden.