[BITList] The hypnotist

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Fri Oct 22 01:08:22 BST 2010

    *
    Subject:* The hypnotist

        cid:_1_0631B18C0623CBCC0018B90B4A25779D
        A woman comes home and tells her husband, "Remember those
        Headaches I've been having all these years? Well, they're gone."

        "No more headaches?" the husband asks, ''What happened?"

        His wife replies, Margie referred me to a hypnotist. He told me
        to stand in front of a mirror, stare at myself and repeat
        "I do not Have a Headache;
        I do not have a headache,
        I do not have a headache.." cid:_1_0631B9A00623CBCC0018B90B4A25779D

        It Worked! The headaches are all gone."

        The husband replies, "Well, that is wonderful."

        His wife then says, "You know, you haven't been exactly a ball
        of Fire in the bedroom these last few years. Why don't you go
        see the Hypnotist and see if he can do anything for that?"

        The husband agrees to try it
        cid:_1_0631C20C0623CBCC0018B90B4A25779D

        Following his appointment, the husband comes home, rips off his
        clothes, picks up his wife and carries her into the bedroom.

        He puts her on the bed and says, "Don't move, I'll be right back."
        He goes into the Bathroom and comes back a few minutes later and
        jumps into bed and makes Passionate love to his wife like never
        before. His wife says, "Boy, that was wonderful!"

        The husband says, "Don't move! I will be right back."

        He goes back into the bathroom, comes back and round two was
        even better than The First time.

        The wife sits up and her head is spinning. Her husband again
        says, "Don't move, I'll be right back."
        With that, he goes back in the bathroom.
        This time, his wife quietly follows him and there, in the
        Bathroom, She sees him standing at the mirror and saying,
        "She's not my Wife.
        She's Not my wife.
        She's not my wife..."

        cid:_1_0631D9D80631D6440018B90B4A25779D
        His funeral service will be held on Friday.