[BITList] GRANDPARENT’S ANSWERING MACHINE

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Thu Oct 21 08:18:37 BST 2010

GRANDPARENT’S ANSWERING MACHINE

Good morning. . . . At present we are not at home but, please Leave your message
after you hear the beep.

If you are one of our children, dial 1 and then select the option from 1 to 5 in
order of "arrival"

so we know who it is.

Then

If you need us to stay with the children, press 2
If you want to borrow the car, press 3
If you want us to wash your clothes and ironing, press 4
If you want the grandchildren to sleep here tonight, press 5
If you want us to pick up the kids at school, press 6
If you want us to prepare a meal for Sunday or to have it delivered to your
home, press 7

If you want to come to eat here, press 8
If you need money, dial 9

If you are going to invite us to dinner, or, taking us to the theater,
start talking. We are listening !!!!!!!!!!!"