[BITList] Christine O'Donnell's church and state gaffe makes voters laugh | World news | The Guardian

s14engine s14engine at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 20 15:46:17 BST 2010

?mike

as if we needed another reminder that many yanks live in cloud-cuckoo land, where IGNORANCE IS BLISS.
however, I can't blame them for wanting to return to their days of wine and roses. consequently they are quite willing to believe in the utter nonsense and down right lies tea partyers and the like trot out.
that numerous wannabe candidates are either brain dead or certifiably insane [read palin, o'donnell, bachmann, angle] and are quite incapable of rational thought, let alone be an effective politician, doesn't seem to concern them. I guess they believe in magic. if it wasn't so serious, it would be funny.

these poor fools are encouraged in their delusions at every step by the 3 stooges on the Fox TV channel and their saviour - yes, rush limbaugh.
it may take another generation of americans to understand that their empire has gone and the world has moved on.
the stupid leading the blind will result only in a more rapid decline.

ct