[BITList] Joke for the chief cook

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Sat Oct 16 11:55:06 BST 2010

    *"Morning Sex"*

    She was standing in the kitchen, preparing our usual
    Soft-boiled eggs and toast for breakfast, wearing only
    The 'T' shirt that she normally slept in.
    As I walked in, almost awake, she turned to me and said
    Softly, ?You?ve got to make love to me this very moment!"

    My eyes lit up and I thought, "I am either still dreaming
    Or this is going to be my lucky day!"
    Not wanting to lose the moment, I embraced her and then
    Gave it my all; right there on the kitchen table.

    Afterwards she said, "Thanks," and returned to the stove,
    Her T-shirt still around her neck.

    Happy, but a little puzzled, I asked,
    "What was that all about?"

    She explained, "The egg timer's broken."