[BITList] beethoven 9 - a jobsian bent

CT's x50type at cox.net
Fri Oct 15 15:17:28 BST 2010

?mike

oh, freude, freude,  my favourite topic - the superiority of apple.....................

and now the full interview transcript, john sculley on steve jobs  - my cup runneth over.
Steve Jobs is central to Apple, there's no question, but every once in a while it's Steve Steve Steve Steve.

Even if it's an interview with John Sculley, or a spat with a journalism student, or, heck, those miners in Chile-it all comes back to Steve Jobs.

So prepare yourself for the remainders for Thursday, October 14, which sport a decidedly Jobsian bent.

it made my thursday, I can tell you.

ct